Texas Instruments TI84 Plus EZ-Spot Graphing Calculator
WE ALSO CARRY TI 84 silver, TI 84 PLUS silver EZ-Spot,, TI83, EZ-Spot Teacher Pack,HP 50g
BRAND NEW, FACTORY SEALED, IN STOCK
UPC : 033317192120
An enhanced version of the TI-83 Plus, the new TI-84 Plus EZ-Spot offers a built-in USB port, 3x the memory of the TI-83 Plus, many preloaded Apps, an improved display, and more! Because the new TI-84 Plus EZ-Spot is 100% keystroke-for-keystroke compatible with the TI-83 Plus, integrating it into your classroom will be easy!
PRODUCT FEATURES :
- Electronically upgradeable graphing handheld allows you to have the most up-to-date functionality and software applications (Apps).
- 2.5 times the processor speed of the TI-83 Plus.
- 480 KB FLASH ROM memory for data archive and storage of Apps.
- 24KB of available RAM memory.
- USB port for computer connectivity, unit-to-unit communication with TI-84 Plus EZ-Spot and TI-84 Plus Silver EZ-Spot Edition graphing handhelds, and more.
- I/O port for communication with other TI products.
- Internal Clock with date and time display.
- TI Connectivity Cable included.
- TI Connectivity Cable and TI Connect software allow information to be transferred to and from a computer and printed or stored on disk.
- 8-line by 16-character display.
- Advanced functions accessed through pull-down display menus.
- Real and complex numbers calculated to 14-digit accuracy and displayed with 10 digits plus a 2-digit exponent.
- Graphs 10 rectangular functions, six parametric expressions, six polar expressions, and 3 recursively-defined sequences.
- Up to 10 graphing functions defined, saved, graphed, and analyzed at one time.
- Sequence graphing mode shows time series plot, cobweb/stair-step plot, and phase plots.
- User-defined list names. Lists store up to 999 elements.
- 14 interactive zoom features.
- Numeric evaluations given in table format for all graphing modes.
- Interactive analysis of function values, roots, maximums, minimums, integrals, and derivatives.
- Seven different graph styles for differentiating the look of each graph drawn.
- Horizontal and vertical split- screen options.
- Stores up to 10 50-by-50 matrices.
- Matrix operations including inverse, determinant, transpose, augment, reduced row echelon form, and elementary row operations. Convert matrices to lists and vice-versa.
- List-based one- and two-variable statistical analysis, including logistic, sinusoidal, median-median, linear, logarithmic, exponential, power, quadratic polynomial, cubic polynomial, and quartic polynomial regression models.
- Three statistical plot definitions for scatter plots, xy-line plots, histograms, regular and modified box-and-whisker plots, and normal probability plots.
- Advanced statistics features including nine hypothesis testing functions, 6 confidence interval functions, and one-way analysis of variance.
- 15 probability distribution functions including Normal, Student-t, Chi-square, Binomial, and Poisson.
- Business functions including Time-Value-of-Money (TVM), cash flows, and amortization. Full screen interactive editor for solving TVM problems.
- Interactive equation solver editor allows solving numerically for different variables in an equation.
- Alphabetical CATALOG of all TI handheld operations in one menu.
- Programming capability with the number of programs limited only by available memory.
- Link with another TI-84 Plus, TI-84 Plus Silver Edition, TI-83 Plus or TI-83.
- USB Unit-to-unit link cable included.
- TI ViewScreen unit available (Silver Edition version only) that is compatible with the same TI ViewScreen LCD panel as the TI-83 and the TI-Presenter.
- All TI-84 Plus student models can plug into the TI-ViewScreen LCD Panel and TI-Presenter with available adapter.
- Compatible with Calculator-Based Laboratory 2 (CBL 2) and Calculator-Based Ranger (CBR) systems to allow collection and analysis of real-world data.
- TI Keyboard compatible.
- Compatible with the TI-Navigator Classroom Learning System.
- Kickstand Slide Case available to prop up your handheld to view display and keys better.
- TI Product CD included with full reference Guidebook and free software Applications.
- Teacher Pack available (includes 30 TI handhelds, 30 Getting Started Guides, and a classroom poster).
- Powered by 4 AAA batteries with a Silver Oxide battery backup to protect RAM memory during main battery change.
- Impact-resistant slide case.
Supplied Accessories :
- ViewScreen panel
- Backup and 4 AAA Batteries
- Unit-to-unit cable
- USB Computer cable.
This product is brand new and comes complete with all manufacturer supplied accessories.
USA warranty IS included.
One-year limited warranty.
availability: Usually ships the same business day