CV1800 CERWIN VEGA CV Series 1800W power AMP.
CPU # 743658900567
***** SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR SCHOOL AND CHURCH *****
***** Email us the price willing to pay *****
***** NO SALES TAX *****
BRAND NEW, FACTORY SEALED, IN STOCK
When your looking for state-of-the-art technology,
look to 1001hitech.com
The Cerwin Vega CV1800 is a rugged, 2U rackmountable, state-of-the-art power amplifier with a highly efficient tunnel cooling system to ensure reliable, cool running operation, 21-position detent level control knobs for easily repeatable settings, signal and clip indicators for convenient monitoring of the amplifier's status, The front panel also includes a power on/off switch, and 6-segment, multi-color LED ladders for visual monitoring of signal status per channel.
The CV-1800 has the muscle to accommodate the most demanding audio challenge. With power rating of up to 1800 watts, support for bridged mono operation, and exceptional THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) and Signal-to-Noise ratings.
The CV-1800 amplifier features an electronic design that delivers clean, reliable performance, protection circuitry guards against thermal overloads, short circuits, DC voltage, subsonic frequencies, and current overdriving. Additionally, independent limiters provide for speaker protection, and high-pass filters to eliminate extreme low end which can damage small speaker systems.
PRODUCT FEATURES :
- Front panel LED displays indicate power, clip protect and signal status
- Balanced XLR and TRS Input connectors
- Speakon NL-4 locking output connectors and binding posts
- Detented 21-position input level control knobs
- Defeatable limiter and high pass filter per channel
- Short circuit, thermal, current limit, DC offset, current inrus, RF protection, Turn on/ Turn off muting protection
- 5-way binding post and Speakon output connectors
- Flow-through cooling design prevents overheating with continuously variable speed, front to rear
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz (0/-0.5dB); 5Hz-60KHz (0/-3dB)
- Rated Output Power (Stereo): 400 watts at 8 ohms; 600 watts at 4 ohms; 900 wats at 2 ohms
- Rated Output Power (Mono): 1200 watts at 8 ohms; 1800 watts at 4 ohms
- At Full Power @4 ohms: 32A / 16A
- Signal to Noice Ratio: 20 Hz - 20k Hz - 104dB
- Distortion : (SMPTE-IM): 0.01%
- Output Circuitry: H
- Damping Factor : 280 (@ 400 Hz)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 19" x 3.5" x 16.5".
Get peace of mind with the one year limited warranty.
Availability: Usually ships the same business day.