CV5000 CERWIN VEGA CV Series 5000W power AmplifierBRAND NEW, FACTORY SEALED, IN STOCK
When your looking for state-of-the-art technology,
look to 1001hitech.com
The Cerwin Vega is the most muscular yet in the CV Series and is a perfect match for Cerwin Vega's largest and loudest Passive Speakers and Folded Horns. A true powerhouse, the CV5000 is capable of driving the most demanding speaker applications including Cerwin-Vega's TS42 Folded Horn Sub. The 3 RU enclosure is compact and feature-laden, with a design that includes a high-efficiency, variable-speed fan tunnel cooling system, complete LED monitoring of the amplifier's status and comprehensive protection circuitry that guards vital components.
PRODUCT FEATURES :
- Front: Volume control that features a 21 detent potentiometer for each channel
- Rear: Mode selector switch (Parallel/Stereo/Bridged Mono)
- HPF: On/Off switch for each channel
- Limiter: On/Off switch for each channel
Input: Combo jack electronically balanced 1/4” & XLR male for input link
Output: 5-way binding post & Speakon® connector for each
- Indicator: Signal, -20dB, -10dB, 0dB, Clip, Protect & Active
- Protection: Short Circuit, Thermal, Current Limit, DC Offset,
Current Inrush, RF Protection, Turn On / Turn Off Mute
- Cooling: Variable speed fan forced cooling.
Performance Data :
- Rated Power:
- Stereo @ 8 ohms 1100 W
- Stereo @ 4 ohms 1800 W
- Stereo @ 2 ohms 2500 W
- Bridge @ 8 ohms 3600 W
- Bridge @ 4 ohms 5000 W
- Input Sensitivity (8 ohms 1.42V (+5.3dB)
- Input Impedance 20 kohms Balanced / 10t kohms Unbalanced
- Frequency Response (+/-3.0 dB) 5Hz – 50kHz
- Class H , 3 tier
- T.H.D (1 kHz, Rated Power) < 0.03 % 4 ohms and 8 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio (20Hz - 20kHz) <-100 dB
- Damping Factor (8 ohms,400 Hz) > 300
- Power Source 100~240 Vac, 50/60 Hz
- Weight (Net) Net:
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 132 x 482 x 482 mm.
- Weight : 83.3 lbs / 37.2 Kgs.
Get peace of mind with the one year limited warranty.
Availability: Usually ships the same business day.